1. Trading Card Creator – This interactive allows students to create their own trading card about a real or fictional person, place, object, event, or abstract concept. FREE.
2. Our Little Earth – Global News for World Citizens – An international newspaper for kids, delivered to you every two weeks by email. FREE.
3. ExamTime – Create and share flashcards, mind maps, and practice quizzes. FREE.
4. Graphing Stories – Developed by Dan Meyer, Graphing Stories features 24 short videos that tell a story that students can graph to tell the mathematical story happening in the video. FREE.
5. PlantingScience – PlantingScience is a learning community where scientists provide online mentorship to student teams as they design and think through their own inquiry projects.